The British Psychological Society (BPS) and Mental Health Academy (MHA) have partnered to bring together the UK’s largest Suicide Prevention online conference, the 2021 Suicide Prevention Summit on 11 and 12 September.
The purpose of the summit is to equip mental health professionals with best-practice knowledge and skills on suicide prevention, making a tangible reduction in suicide rates.
It’s free to attend. And you can access all sessions online (both in real-time & on-demand).
As a participant, you will:
- Pay nothing to access 10 hours of cutting-edge learning, including best practice suicide prevention models and evidence-based clinical interventions
- Join live, interactive webinars and/or watch webinar recordings (on-demand, 24/7)
- Learn directly from 10 leading clinicians, researchers, educators, and lived experience experts
- Speakers from leading institutions
- Access CPD Certificates and contribution towards to your professional development
This is your last chance to sign up before the event this weekend. Please register now to secure your place.