The July 2020 e-bulletin from the NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) is now available via their information page.
In this issue:
- Research Design Service (RDS) Blog: Working in partnership to develop public health research: An RDS perspective
- NIHR stands by Black Lives Matter
- New phase of COVID-19 research funding
- Pre-Call Announcement: NIHR Clinical Academic Research Partnerships
- Royal College of Nursing: Resource for research nurses
- Events & Webinars, Funding Opportunities.
Looking for advice and support on your applied health and/or social care funding application, then find out more about the free advice service from the RDS NW.