PPN North West provides regular updates and information about events of relevance to our membership. We will also keep you updated and communicate through Twitter, our blog and our regular newsletter.
If you have an event you would like to be publicised through the network we will be very happy to hear from you, please contact us.
Please log in to view members only events.
North West AHP Network conference: Making AHP apprenticeships happen across the North West:
Wednesday 22 January 2020 - 9:30am - 4:00pm, Holiday Inn, Bolton
This event aims to accelerate the uptake of apprenticeships across the 14 allied health professions, at all levels, to support workforce supply, up-skilling, career development and workforce transformation.
The conference will:
- Ensure health and care providers in the region are familiar with current context and progress in relation to apprenticeships for the allied health professions workforce at all levels.
- Provide an update on national procurement developments for pre-registration AHP apprenticeships and implications for regional and local workforce priorities.
- Support partnership working across the region and localities in designing and delivering apprenticeship programmes, and continue to identify regional challenges and solutions.
- Promote how apprenticeship can support effective 'grow your own' approaches to AHP workforce supply and development.
- Support the development of organisational AHP apprenticeship strategies.
The day will be aimed at:
- Chief AHPs and professional leads in NHS provider organisations.
- Professional leads in social care and local authorities.
- Apprenticeship leads in NHS provider organisations, local authorities and other public sector organisations.
- Workforce leads within STPs/ICS and provider organisations.
- Professional bodies - regional networks and forums.
- HEIs in the region.
We are working with colleagues across HEE and the region to finalise the agenda to meet the needs of a range of stakeholders in the North West and welcome any suggestions for the day.
More information and bookings are available via the North West AHP Network website – please can I ask you to share with colleagues and networks.