PPN North West provides regular updates and information about events of relevance to our membership. We will also keep you updated and communicate through Twitter, our blog and our regular newsletter.
If you have an event you would like to be publicised through the network we will be very happy to hear from you, please contact us.
Please log in to view members only events.
THURSDAY 7th JULY 2022
This conference focuses on developing psychological safety in your clinical team or healthcare organisation.
This conference will enable you to:
- Network with colleagues who are working to deliver and enhance psychological safety
- Understand the concept of psychological safety and how it can improve staff wellbeing and patient safety
- Learn from outstanding practice in local, national and international psychological safety programmes
- Implement practices and steps that improve psychological safety
- Develop your skills in compassionate leadership
- Take part in an interactive session led by the Parliamentary Health Service Ombudsman about techniques for embedding cultures of psychological safety and learning from investigations where lack of psychological safety was a factor
- Understand how you can implement a framework for psychological safety in healthcare teams
- Identify key strategies for embedding psychological safety into freedom to speak up
- Explore the inter relationship between Human Factors, Psychological Safety & Kindness/Civility in Teams
- Self assess and reflect on your own practice
- Supports CPD professional development and acts as revalidation evidence. This course provides 5 Hrs training for CPD subject to peer group approval for revalidation purposes
For further information and to book your place visit
Follow this conference on Twitter @HCUK_Clare #PsychologicalSafetyNHS